Job Duck is a virtual staffing company that matches candidates to work from home for a single U.S.-based business, usually a law firm.
The Client Happiness Coordinator develops and drives customer success outcomes to improve retention, reduce customer churn, scouts new customer opportunities for the sales team and drives new business growth through greater advocacy. Employees are granted holidays as per the U.S. holiday calendar, as well as paid annual vacation time (10 days of paid vacation in the 1st year — 5 days after trial and 5 days after six months).
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with existing clients.
- Organize and schedule quarterly business reviews with clients.
- Create maintain and send Client Satisfaction Survey to measure possible areas of improvement.
- Provide support to client requests with friendly, accurate, and timely information.
- Perform administrative duties, such as mailing, calendaring, and telephone communication.
- 1 year related experience.
- Related degree.
- Minimum B2 ET results.
- Excellent written English