Moody’s is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Moody’s is a developmental culture where we value candidates who are willing to grow. So, if you are excited about this opportunity but don’t meet every single requirement, please apply! You may be a perfect fit for this role or other open roles.
Moody’s Analytics products are becoming an essential tool in the rapidly expanding Commercial Real Estate market. We deliver an integrated and holistic platform that automates critical processes and generates insights and recommendations to drive better decisions. Lenders, asset managers and brokers are some of our biggest customers. Our analytics provide key property performance indicators, research, and risk assessment, giving our customers a good understanding of their future cashflows. We have a team of brokerage and lending solutions experts as well as passionate sales, marketing and technology professionals who constantly strive to add value to our customers’ experience.
- Obtain, confirm and enter property level information into our proprietary commercial real estate database.
- Review websites to obtain and validate information.
- Outreach to real estate professionals via phone and email to collect and verify property level data. Must be able to make 25-30 outbound phone calls/day, or 50-150 outbound calls depending on role.
- Process identified data corrections from our Quality Assurance or Management team in a timely manner.
- Effectively prioritize workload, ensuring that time-sensitive tasks are done efficiently and accurately.
- Experience working in a role where data is processed.
- Strong computer and data entry skills.
- Demonstrated research capabilities (telephone, library, web-based).
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial attitude.
- Reliable high-speed internet access.
Education & Experience
- 6+ months in a Customer Service, Telemarketing or Call Center environment
- Experience in real estate or related field preferred, but not required.
- High School Diploma required; Associates or Bachelor’s Degree a plus