CCC Intelligent Solutions is a leading technology company helping to improve the insurance claims process for millions of people. Our award-winning SaaS platform connects more than 30,000 businesses, including insurance carriers, repair facilities, automakers, part suppliers, lenders, and others to streamline the process from start to finish.
Our advanced capabilities in AI, IoT, telematics, blockchain, data, and analytics drive continual innovation across our platform, as we work to advance the multi-trillion-dollar P&C insurance economy’s digital transformation.
At CCC, our mission is to keep people’s lives moving forward when it matters most. Diversity of experience and perspective are key to our pursuit so we can deliver a future of possibilities for our customers. Find out more about CCC Intelligent Solutions by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
This is a remote opportunity! Our Remote Inbound Customer Service Representative answers inbound calls from medical providers, patients and billing services to assist in explaining services and claims information. Full-time hours are available between the hours of 7:00 am – 7:00 pm Central Time Zone, Monday through Friday. Starting wage is $15.75 per hour, with the ability to earn more! • Hit your monthly incentive goal! Earn up to $200 extra per month and up to 4 hours of extra Paid Time Off! • Clear career path with promotional opportunities with pay increases available within 1 year dependent upon performance. • Company culture that rewards employees for putting in the extra effort! Extra prizes and gifts are given away throughout the year! • Annual company bonus of up to 7% based on performance.
- Respond to incoming claim calls and log data into our propriety medical bill review system
- Provide explanation of benefits, services and claims/reimbursement procedures
- Interface with providers, patients, billing services and insurance adjusters in a professional manner
- Must be able to train and work in a remote environment
- No prior medical insurance experience is required, as we will train individuals that are willing to continue to learn and be developed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years prior customer service experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task with customer interactions and various applications
- Possess a positive attitude and desire to provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to learn basic medical terminology
- Weekday schedule flexibility
- Career oriented
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Quiet and professional work environment free of distractions
- High-speed internet connection (DSL or cable modem – non-cellular – with minimum speed of 20 mbps download and 15 mbps upload)